Every spectator of the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia has the opportunity to take advantage of free travel to the host cities of the tournament.
In order to receive free train travel on special railroad trains, during the period of the sporting events, the following is needed:
- an entrance ticket to a match or a document that entitles you to receive an entrance ticket to a match
- FAN ID
In accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law of June 7, 2013 No. 108-FL "On the preparation and holding the 2018 FIFA World Cup, the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup in the Russian Federation and amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation."
Additional trains will go to the city-organizers during the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
For your convenience, it is planned to use more than 500 additional trains. The presented timetable for the movement of additional trains is not final. Therefore, if today you do not find a convenient route, we suggest that you apply to the resource after the final schedule is formed on December 15, 2017.
How to get a train ticket?
1. Register on the resource: tickets.transport2018.com
2. Choose the match of interest for viewing the schedule of additional trains.
3. Select the route for the additional train and place in the car.
4. Fill out the contact information:
- phone number
5. Fill in the passenger's details:
- number of FAN ID
- Ticket number or confirmed match request
- Surname, name, patronymic (if available)
- Date of Birth
- type, series or number of the document proving the identity.
After booking a ticket to the e-mail specified during registration, a message will be sent with the landing coupon. The letter contains a confirmation of the right for free travel, indicating all the necessary information (place and time of departure / arrival of the special train, train number and place in the car, list of documents required for presentation when boarding the train).
• The right of free travel will be provided on the basis of the First Come First Served.
• Fans without a ticket to the match will not be able to use the right of free travel on special trains.
• Only the fans with the match ticket and the FAN ID will be allowed to board of additional free train.
• Registration of free travel stops one day before the departure of an additional free train.
Travel on match days
There will be a free transfer between the airport and the city, as well as by city public transport routes and by additional free shuttles on match days.
Can a Free travel be arranged in any additional train intended for transportation of spectators of the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup?No. Only in additional trains, following the date of the match specified in the entrance ticket to the match, and return.
Will all viewers be guaranteed a free ticket in an additional train?
The number of seats is limited, they are provided on the basis of the First Come First Served.
What are the conditions for providing free transportation for children? Is there a separate place for children?
Free travel to children is provided only if they have an entrance ticket for the match. Children are given a separate place.
Is it possible to apply for a free boarding pass using the number of the ticket purchase application for the match, which is issued on the FIFA website?
Yes. Free boarding coupon can be issued by the ticket number for the match and the number of the confirmed ticket for the match.
What should I do if FAN ID does not pass the check on the Free transportation portal?
It is necessary to check the correctness of the specified personal data of the viewer and FAN ID data. If the data is correct, but the error persists, you need to send an application to the technical support service of "Transport Directorate-2018" by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is it be necessary to pay extra bed linen?
No. Bed linen in additional trains is provided for free.
Still have questions? ASK THEM
You can also call: 8 800 775 2018