- EkaterinburgThe fourth largest city in Russia, the largest administrative, cultural, scientific and educational center of the Ural region.
- Where to stayChoosing where to stay in Yekaterinburg, it is worth considering many
options for accommodation: hotels, mini-hotels, apartments, which are
always happy to welcome new guests.
- Where to eatRussian folk cuisine enriched by many European recipes. Her dishes and taste accents vary depending on geographic location.
- What to seeWhat to look for interesting, unusual and exciting in Yekaterinburg
right seychas.Mnogo fresh and vivid impressions bear walking around
- Calendar of eventsBe aware of current and upcoming events and festivals in the city, do not miss an interesting event. This event, which promises to be most memorable.
- Diplomatic missionsEspecially for foreign visitors in 2018 FIFA World Cup. The most
detailed information and the relevant information and DIP offices.
- Information points Addresses of information and tourist service points for guests and local residents, where they can help you find your way around the city, find the necessary objects and routes.