News - Great demand for 2018 FIFA World Cup™ tickets
News - Great demand for 2018 FIFA World Cup™ tickets

Great demand for 2018 FIFA World Cup™ tickets

Great demand for 2018 FIFA World Cup™ tickets
Tuesday, 21 November 2017, 08:20

Just 24 hours after resuming ticket sales for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™, a total of 159,402 tickets (98% of the currently available inventory) have been allocated to fans from around the world through FIFA.com/tickets, with only a few products still available in this sales period.

As a result of the very high demand, virtually the full inventory of tickets was allocated to fans, with only special-access tickets (SATs) left a few hours after the current ticket sales period opened. Details on the eligibility criteria for SATs are available here.

Some 51% of the ticket applications have been placed by Russian fans, with international demand accounting for the remaining 49%. Fans from Argentina, Mexico, the USA, Brazil, Colombia, China, Australia, Germany and India make up the rest of the top ten.

During the current sales period, which will conclude on 28 November, fans will be able to purchase the remaining tickets in real time on FIFA.com/tickets with immediate confirmation of successful applications, subject to availability.

Given the remarkable interest from all over the world, FIFA would like to remind all football fans that FIFA.com/tickets is the only official and legitimate website on which to buy 2018 FIFA World Cup™ tickets. Tickets obtained from any other source (for example, unauthorised intermediaries such as ticket brokers, internet auctions, internet ticket agents, internet or other unofficial ticket exchange platforms) will be automatically cancelled once identified and will not entitle the ticket holder to access the stadium or to any refund or other compensation.

Upon conclusion of the current phase, sales will resume on 5 December after the Final Draw as follows: random selection draw window from 5 December 2017 until 31 January 2018, and first-come, first-served from 13 March 2018 until 3 April 2018. Tickets purchased during sales phases 1 and 2 will be delivered free of charge to fans in the weeks leading up to the tournament, with deliveries planned to start in April/May 2018 (subject to change). Tickets may be purchased by Visa, the official payment services partner of FIFA, or by other accepted payment methods. To find out more about payment methods, please click here.

A total of 622,117 tickets had already been allocated on the conclusion of the first window of sales phase 1 on 12 October 2017.

MORE NEWS   -   CHAMPIONSHIP

On the Fan Fest Venue, the Mexicans Mastered the intellectual game of Russians!
On the Fan Fest Venue, the Mexicans Mastered the intellectual game of Russians!
In comparison to the Mexican-Swedish invasion, which happened on Thursday June 27th, the Fan Fest became a place for a calm and friendly communication between football fans from all over the world. Everyone without any exception felt contented, the activities and competitions of the Fan Fest became as international as thinkable. 
Friday, 29 June 2018, 11:23

Tears, joy, Zabivaka and "Avariya"
Tears, joy, Zabivaka and "Avariya"
July 27th at the Fan Fest venue in Ekaterinburg was hot in a literal and figurative sense. Firstly, the temperature of the air warmed up to 28 degrees Celsius at the opening of the gate, and secondly, a rich entertainment program was expected and the last match of the 2018 World Cup in the city was broadcasted. The steady and hot weather did not scare the fans of football and the whole day the site was visited by approximately 24 000 fans.
Thursday, 28 June 2018, 11:43

Ekaterinburg will say goodbye to foreign fans for the songs "Disco Accident"
Ekaterinburg will say goodbye to foreign fans for the songs "Disco Accident"
June 27th, at 17:00, the FIFA Fan Fest venue will once again open its gates for several thousands of peoples. The entertainment program will brighten up time in anticipation of today’s matches. The main event of the day, the football confrontation Mexico - Sweden, will start at 19:00. 
Tuesday, 26 June 2018, 16:30

Expected sold-out at the Fan Fest
Expected sold-out at the Fan Fest
June 25th, at 16:40 even before the opening of the fan zone, a three-thousand and three-color group of supporters gathered near the gate. Dudki and flags, kokoshniki and hats in national colors - the fans prepared for the last game of the group stage for the Russian team.
Tuesday, 26 June 2018, 11:37